jason konstantos , amy lambiris , charles t cho

Cumartesi, Ağustos 12, 2006

Jason Konstantos (kostakis)- Pathological Liar (Testamonial - Izzet Engin)


My name is Izzet Engin. i was translating for Turak Cabuk and Suleyman Kruemer.

I have spoken to Jason Konstantos (kostakis) over a short period, when he promiced Suleyman and Turan successful immigraiton and jobs. Jason cheated my friends, not just out of their money, but out of their DREAMS.
Jason takes more than just money. He builds and then destroy's people's hopes.

Please , anyone, help us.

http://www.mapleleafimmigration.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Adsız said...

Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
and set up my own. Do you need any coding
knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would
be greatly appreciated!

my website: http://www.besteyecreamfordarkcircles.net/lifestyle/the-issue-of-spending-on-baby-clothing

2:08 ÖÖ

 

Yorum Gönder

Links to this post:

Bağlantı Oluştur

<< Home